Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Awards!

I'm terrible with awards. People give them to me, I book mark the blog...and then forget. Oopsie. As a result both of these are waaaay over due! If I've given you one of these awards please don't feel like you have to blog about it. We all forget or don't have time or whatever, so no pressure ok?

The Thumbs Up from Skunk award, from Trisha at WORD + STUFF
What it's about: It's named 'The thumbs up from Skunk award' since "we all feel like stinky, stinky skunks some days" and there are people who "make us feel (and smell) a lot better".

What I have to do: Name one thing that you love about yourself, then pass on the award to as many bloggers as you want to! 

One thing I love about myself is that I'm creative. I write, make jewelry, play with yarn, and much, much more. 

People who Make Me Smile:
3. Jessica of Nayu's Reading Corner
4. Meri of Elbit Blog


From Kayla at The Eclectic Element

1.) Link back to the person who gave it to you! (See Above)

2.) Share 10 random facts about yourself!

1. I'm a little OCD - but not in any of the normal ways - and I think it actually is a really good trait for me as a writer (most of the time).

2. I have two manuscripts in progress. One that still needs the first draft completed and one in editing.

3. My super power is the ability to hurt myself in new and entertaining (at least to others) ways.

4. I started dating the guy who is now my husband because of my super power.

5. I was induced over a month past my due date. Apparently I was stubborn even in the womb... and nothing has changed! 

6. I've seen almost every single one of my internal organs on some sort of scan/test or another (and many of my bones). Yes, that list includes my brain, I do have a brain! (or did)

7. I'm easily distract....ooo butterfly!

8. I tend to adopt people.

9. I can make my eyes look in different directions. 

10. I'm a giant nerd.

3.) Pass on the award onto 7 other people!

1. Trisha of WORD + STUFF
3. Aubrie Anne of Who's Your Editor?
4. Sharla of the BeadedTail
5. Meg of Little Studio
7. Kate of Om Shanti Naturals


4.) Follow the person that gave you this award-CHECK!

~ Ruthie ~ 

6 comments:

  1. Aw, aren't you sweet! I've never heard of the Thumbs up from Skunk Award, but it's so fun! :)

    You and I have #5 in common. LOL I don't know if I was induced, but I know I was born in the middle of November and I was supposed to be an October baby.

    Oh and I also tend to hurt myself in new and interesting ways-Usually with fruit. Lol

    Thank you for thinking of me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the award. I liked your facts about yourself!

    You were amazingly overdue! wow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, I'm definitely terrible with awards too. I've still got one to post about that has been waiting in my 'drafts' for months on end.

    That's what I do, btw - create a draft blog post, and link to any awards I receive, for future reference. Maybe that'd work for you too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your awards! Thank you for thinking of me too! It's always fun to learn more about you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for award Ruthie!!! I love it and will get a post up here soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also, I've been behind on doing my own rewards post and since you are so kind and lovely, and you are rocking my Bookmark Break Challenge, I have an award for you as well! Check it out here...

    http://whosyoureditor.blogspot.com/2012/03/another-sunny-day-and-two-lovely-awards.html

    ReplyDelete