What it's about: It's named 'The thumbs up from Skunk award' since "we all feel like stinky, stinky skunks some days" and there are people who "make us feel (and smell) a lot better".
What I have to do: Name one thing that you love about yourself, then pass on the award to as many bloggers as you want to!
One thing I love about myself is that I'm creative. I write, make jewelry, play with yarn, and much, much more.
People who Make Me Smile:
1. Kayla at The Eclectic Element
3. Jessica of Nayu's Reading Corner
4. Meri of Elbit Blog
From Kayla at The Eclectic Element
1.) Link back to the person who gave it to you! (See Above)
2.) Share 10 random facts about yourself!
1. I'm a little OCD - but not in any of the normal ways - and I think it actually is a really good trait for me as a writer (most of the time).
2. I have two manuscripts in progress. One that still needs the first draft completed and one in editing.
3. My super power is the ability to hurt myself in new and entertaining (at least to others) ways.
4. I started dating the guy who is now my husband because of my super power.
5. I was induced over a month past my due date. Apparently I was stubborn even in the womb... and nothing has changed!
6. I've seen almost every single one of my internal organs on some sort of scan/test or another (and many of my bones). Yes, that list includes my brain, I do have a brain! (or did)
7. I'm easily distract....ooo butterfly!
8. I tend to adopt people.
9. I can make my eyes look in different directions.
10. I'm a giant nerd.
3.) Pass on the award onto 7 other people!
1. Trisha of WORD + STUFF
3. Aubrie Anne of Who's Your Editor?
4. Sharla of the BeadedTail
5. Meg of Little Studio
6. Edi of Memories for Life Scrapbooks
7. Kate of Om Shanti Naturals
4.) Follow the person that gave you this award-CHECK!