Wednesday, December 28, 2011

WIP Wednesday - Christmas Hangover


I’ve been a bad blogger. I haven’t blogged OR visited blogs since last week! I think I officially have a Christmas Hangover. Oh not from booze or anything like that, just from all the activity of the last two weeks! I’m going to try to start getting back to “normal” life tomorrow and, don’t worry, that includes visiting your blogs!


As for WIP’s - there’s not much to report. I did get a bunch done on Jemnath last Thursday (800 words added!), but I haven’t done anything since then. Still, I’m pretty happy to be writing on the story again, and I know that the holiday’s will derail many people, not just me, so I’m not beating myself up.


How was your Christmas? We had a lot of fun with my family, my in laws, and my best friend. It was a jam-packed two days (Christmas Eve with my family and my best friend, and Christmas day with his family and their extended family) but it was full of good things. Like family, and food, oh the food! There’s a reason I’m making a chicken caesar salad for dinner tonight!


My brother in law gave me a camera - and I’m really excited about it! I don’t know how to do very many things on it yet, but I am learning slowly, and it does a great job at compensating for my lack of technical knowledge. Between my husband and I we took over 200 photos on Christmas day alone!


I’m hoping that I’ll be able to use my new camera to take more of my own photos for this blog. I’m currently trying to figure out how I can create an “inventory” of “stock” photos that I’ve taken. Not sure how I’ll organize that yet, but I’m a happy girl! I’ll try not to let it distract me from my writing too much, I promise.


How are your writing endeavors going this week?


~ Ruthie ~ 


Ps. Top left is a photo I took of me and my hubby. Bottom right is a shot I got of my mother in law.

No comments:

Post a Comment