Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Bookmark Break Challenge 2012


I love to read. You should already know that - I posted earlier this week about how many books I read this last year (171!). Since I doubt I'll slow down any time soon - I'm joining on a reading challenge that I participated in (and won!) this last year.

The Bookmark Break Challenge take virtually no work other than the reading you'd be doing anyway, so it's an easy one to add to your busy schedule. Plus - if you read more books than the creator of this little challenge, you'll be featured on her blog! Cool huh? 

That's it for today - I'm fighting a migraine and my laptop screen is therefore evil. Fortunately I have some homemade soup to keep me happy. Yum. I love learning how to cook more - the disasters are frustrating (and sometimes comical) but when it works....!

~ Ruthie ~

Ps. If you want to keep track of my reading progress check the page at the top or go to this link; Books Read 2012.

1 comment:

  1. Neat. I always tell myself I will keep track of how many books I read but I don't do it. Last year I started out great...I kept track of over 40 books read in the first four months but then I didn't keep track anymore. Will have to do better this year. I will look at the bookmark break challenge.

    ReplyDelete