Thursday, January 19, 2012

Still Recovering - a Late ROW80 Check In

 
Well - after I posted my last bloggy/writing update I managed to re-pull the muscle in my back. Yeah. I'm on a roll here this month! I was fighting off some sort of bug yesterday, so I didn't even mange to get this up on time. That's ok though, I'm definitely on an upswing again today! I even managed to wash a few dishes. Woohoo! Any progress is good!
Hopefully I'll have some writing progress to report by Sunday, at the very least I'd like to get back to my regular blogging schedule, and blog reading schedule. I miss it!

How is your week going?

~ Ruthie ~ 



1 comment:

  1. My week's going reasonably well, I'm ahead on my goals and all that...but I still feel as if I'm not really doing enough work!

    ReplyDelete